Wednesday, September 22nd @ 12 PM EST
A law firm’s growth largely depends on how effectively it manages and allocates its most important resource - its lawyers.
Unfortunately, the process of assigning lawyers to matters in most law firms is broken:
- Lawyers get assigned work whether they have capacity or not.
- Staffing decisions are based on guesswork or partners handpicking associates for their matters.
- Work and opportunities are not distributed equitably.
- Associates are over or underutilized, which leads to burnout and attrition.
viGlobal, a trusted software vendor in the legal industry with 400+ law firm clients, has developed viResourceAllocation to help law firms improve staffing, balance associate workloads, and ensure that their lawyers are happy with the work and growth opportunities they receive.
With this software, law firm partners and resource managers can:
- Assign the right associates to each matter based on their availability, skills, interests, and more
- Manage their associate workloads and track their skills in real-time
- Track the quantity and quality of work given to associates
- Improve firm-wide utilization with cross-office work allocation
Join viGlobal CEO and Co-Founder Andrew Talpash in this webinar where we will demonstrate how this system works and why it can help your firm thrive in today’s competitive legal market!